Why Did I Turn On This Love Show?

Welcome To My Blog! Where you find Kpop,Love and Everything! Please follow me and just enjoy being here, alright? A lot of THANKYOUs! xP Keep the fun going! Btw,Please follow me on tumblr here! And let's talk at my facebook!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wanna cry but...Can't

Last night,I really wanna cry..
Dont know why i think of him again..Aish!!
So,i go to bathroom..It's the only safest place where i can cry~
hate to cry,but can't stop it^^
Cuz i remember the day that i cried,just 4 him,I cried for 3 days,and my friends are teasing me...
I'm such a stupid,dumn,numb,crazy,fool,babo michin yeoja!
Dont know why suddenly i think of him,
He hurt me,but i still love him <3
He made me cry but still keep on keeping it in..
But he gave meaning 2 my lyf,he made me realize that lyf is important,He's a part of my history now.
He's important to me,so cnt make my lyf more misserable than it was just cuz of him
he myt not b the 1st person I <3 but he's the 1st person who made me cry for 3 days..n make me crazy
Anyway,good that he told me that early^^than keeping me bliv 4 nothing..
Actually,i dnt know how he know that he's the special someone that im talking about
Yes,I know,some of u may know him^^
I hate this stupid luv of mine~y am i so stupid?Why am i a fool? Why am i not using my crazy mind? keep asking that 2 myself,but still,cnt finf the answer~~~

Any way my post is done,thnx 4 reading~~~
mainly about I cried last week..

~Joy <3
Jan 8,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment